Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flip Baby Flip

So for every ultrasound we've had with this pregnancy baby has been head down ready to make her debut. As of Tuesday she decided to somersault and be breech. She's already following in Kaden's footsteps, who did this exact thing to me at about the same time in my pregnancy with him, but was a much larger baby. Fortunately, Kaden flipped back down in time for me to be induced. I'm hoping baby will also decide to turn before my due date or before I go into labor, whichever comes first. She should have plenty of room since she's estimated to be about 4 pounds lighter than Kaden. I have another ultrasound and doctor appointment on Tuesday to see what baby has decided to do. If she's still breech I get a scheduled c-section. If she turns around they will induce me to prevent her from doing anymore flips.

No comments: